The Coureltex - Confecções, Lda recognizes the importance of protecting the personal data of its customers and all those who visit the site Quadrelli , and so developed a behavioral pattern of security that meets all the requirements of the Data Protection General Regulations.
The Coureltex - Confecções, Lda recognizes the importance of protecting your personal data, regardless of its nature. For this reason, we have developed a set of security measures aimed at protecting the data of all customers of Quadrelli stores and also of all those who visit the Quadrelli website .
If you have any questions about how we treat and protect your data, please contact us via email: email@example.com.
RESPONSIBLE ENTITY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your data will be processed by the company Coureltex - Confecções , Lda , legal person number 501 698 965, with headquarters at Rua central, nº 2806 4755-145 Courel, Barcelos, Portugal. This company is responsible for the processing of personal data in the acceptance of the General Regulation on Data Protection in all Quadrelli stores and Quadrelli online store
TREATMENT PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS
The personal data processed on the Quadrelli website and stores are:
- Collected in the customer / user register: Name, Postal address of sending and billing , Mobile, Telephone, TIN, Date of Birth, Email address, Marital Status, Profession, Academic Qualifications, Gender and Place of Birth.
- Obtained through website navigation: data that identifies the IP address, referring headers, type of device, your browser and version, login and account information, including user name, password, preferences regarding marketing and services. cookies, flags and web tags (pixel), payment or credit card information, in this case, always observing the SSL protocol.
- Preferences including wish list, purchase history, clothing and footwear sizes.
- Information from social networks, including credentials and any information from your shareable social profile, suggestions from friends or family.
Why do we need your information? The Coureltex - Clothing , Ltd will deal with your personal data manually and / or automated, for the following purposes:
- Customer management : The data collected on this website or at Quadrelli stores are necessary for the conclusion and execution of the purchase and sale contract and are intended for processing and information on the status of orders and communication with Customers, for processing orders. information and possible complaints. The provision of the information requested within the scope of the Client's registration is mandatory, without which it is not possible to proceed with the above purposes.
- Marketing: If the Client gives his express consent at the time of creating or changing his registration, Coureltex - Confecções , Lda may process his data to send information about his products, news, campaigns, offers and messages from anniversary, through any communication channel, namely through the use of postal mail, electronic mail , SMS or other forms of automatic calling.
The consent for the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing can be revoked at any time, as follows: Through the settings of the client account; By clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any email; When contacting the Customer Support team through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
The Coureltex - Clothes , Lda performs profiling based on information related to their purchases and research.
This information allows Coureltex - Confecções , Lda to send you personalized information appropriate to your profile, in order to improve your shopping experience and according to your consent.
CONSERVATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND RETENTION PERIOD
If consent is legally necessary for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw his consent at any time, although this right does not compromise the lawfulness of the treatment carried out on the basis of the previously given consent or the further processing of the data. same data, based on another legal basis, such as compliance with the contract or the legal obligation to which Coureltex - Confecções , Lda is subject.
To revoke your consent, you can contact us by letter, phone or email email@example.com.
The Coureltex - Clothes , Lda can communicate the personal data of users to third parties, the service providers Coureltex - Clothes , Lda , including companies involved in the buying process and management of collections, transport, storage, marketing, website hosting, banks .
These companies are provided with only the personal data necessary for the provision of the service in question, and these entities undertake to process the said personal data solely and exclusively for the fulfillment of the purposes indicated above.
In the event of a change in the corporate structure of Coureltex - Confecções , Lda , including, without limitation, by incorporation, merger, sale, liquidation, or substantial transfer of assets, Coureltex - Confecções , Lda may, at its sole discretion, transfer, sell or assign personal data collected through this website, including, without limitation, personally identifiable information and aggregated information about users, to one or more affiliates or non-affiliates.
In any case, your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties without being informed (o) or without your consent, when this is required by law, except in the cases provided for in this document.
The processing of user data may be carried out by a suitable service provider, hired by Coureltex - Confecções , Lda. The said service provider will exclusively treat the data for the purposes established by Coureltex - Confecções , Lda and in compliance with the instructions provided by it. issued, strictly complying with the legal rules on personal data protection, information security and other applicable rules.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
We take steps to comply with the legal requirements applicable to the transfer of personal data to recipients in countries outside the EEA that do not have an adequate level of data protection.
RIGHTS OF USERS
At any time and free of charge, as long as Coureltex - Confecções , Lda owns or processes personal data, all users can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access - right to request a copy of the information we have about you;
- Right of rectification - right to correct data that you consider inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to be forgotten - in certain circumstances, as a user, you can request that the data we have about you be deleted from all our records;
- Right to processing restriction - when certain conditions apply to have the right to restrict processing;
- Right to portability - right to have your data transferred to another organization;
- Right to object - right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing;
- Right to object to automated processing, including the profile;
- Right to legal remedy: in the case of Coureltex - Confecções , Lda refusing your request, according to the access rights, we will explain the reason. As a user you have the right to complain as described below.
The above rights may be exercised, via the address of firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered letter to the postal address:
Coureltex - Confecções , Lda
2806 Central Street
4755-145 Courel, Barcelos, Portugal
If the user wishes to make a complaint about the way his personal data is being processed by Coureltex - Confecções , Lda or about the way his complaint was handled, he has the right to make a complaint directly to the supervisory authority and to Coureltex - Confecções , Lda.
Coureltex - Confecções , Lda Contacts :
Coureltex - Confecções , Lda
2806 Central Street
4755-145 Courel, Barcelos, Portugal
Controlling Authority Contacts:
National Data Protection Commission - CNPD, Rua de São Bento, no. 148, 3º, 1200-821 Lisbon, Tel : 351 213928400, Fax: +351 213976832, e-mail: email@example.com.
MANDATORY CHARACTER OF THE REQUESTED DATA
The data in the customer register that are identified with an asterisk (*), will be mandatory to fulfill the purpose (s) established. As such, if the user does not provide them, Coureltex - Confecções , Lda will not be able to comply with their request.
The Coureltex - Clothes , Lda may develop user profiles, which allow the adoption of automated decisions based on personal characteristics, preferences, historical behavior and location. In these cases, the user will have the right to obtain human intervention in the decision, to express his / her point of view and to challenge the decision adopted by Coureltex - Confecções , Lda.
PROTECTION MEASURES AND MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The Coureltex - Clothes , Lda apply various technical and organizational measures to protect users ' personal data, including encryption and authentication tools to maintain the safety of your personal information, use secure servers, firewalls , application encryption and communications .
The Coureltex - Clothes , Lda uses automatic data collection systems such as cookies. A "cookie" is a device transmitted to an Internet user's hard drive. Although cookies do not contain intelligible information, it allows us to link an Internet user to their personal information.
We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags (pixel tags ) to collect this information, which may include (I) IP addresses; (II) unique cookie identifier, cookie information and information about whether your device has software to access certain features; (III) unique device identifier and device type; (IV) domain, browser type and language, (V) operating system and system settings; (VI) country and time zone; (VII) previously visited sites; (VIII) information about your interaction with our Sites, such as click behavior, purchases and indicated preferences; and (IX) access times and referring URLs .
Third parties may also collect information via the website through cookies, third party plug-ins and widgets . These third parties collect data directly from your browser and the treatment of that data is subject to their privacy policies.
In some cases, these cookies allow us to monitor and improve the speed with which we process your orders and allow us to remember your preferences on the website. Refusing these cookies may result in poorly personalized recommendations and slow website performance. For a comprehensive and updated summary of all third parties that access your browser (through Quadrelli Sites or otherwise), we recommend that you install a plugin in your browser, created for this purpose. You can also choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. You can do this through your browser settings on each browser and device you use. Each browser is slightly different, so check your browser.